Come join our Dumpling Diva, Marja Samson as she teaches us how to make something a little different: mentai spaghetti. Originally from Korea, it's a favorite in Japan for late night snacking and last minute carb loading. So if you're not on a diet, sauce it up and dig right in--it only takes seven minutes!
1. Boil water with some salt
2. Cook spaghettini till al dente (about seven minutes)
3. Drain and add a big pat 'o butter
4. Let it melt
5. Whisk in Mentaiko (Japanese spicy cod roe—in Italian, Bottarga )
7. Add chopped chives or thinly sliced scallions
... And ready!